Sunday, October 05, 2008

Power from the needle to the plastic

I'm back from the twin threats of the American wedding and my brother's stag night feeling strong. At one of these events I explored my ability to blast away with a shotgun and let me tell you, Sarah Palin was right, that's livin'. See below my vanquished foes:



It turns out that I am the kind of man you want on your side when it kicks off. Who knew?

Regular blogging will now recommence. Cutting the ribbon... ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen: MR CLIFF RICHARD!

3 comments:

V^e said...

Ah, the good ol' days when it was acceptable for The Most Radical Rock Star Ever to roller skate alongside grown men in neon lyrca body suits. I think that's what Trent Reznor has been doing wrong all these years.

Take me back, Cliff Richard. Take me back.

Fddd said...

Milton Keynes shopping centre - that's the future!

Bad Andy said...

That clip has just reminded me of one of the best lines in the sub-standard Max & Paddy's Road to Nowhere - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9RzE6zTFFU