Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Birmingham Zine Festival

If you live in the middle of England, why not come down to Birmingham Zine Festival on Saturday July 9th, where I will be selling books, doing sketches, and attempting to raise the nation's spirits. It's a free event! I'll be sharing a table with my friend and ally Kristyna Baczynski, whose work is a stone cold treat for the eyes and mind.

It's at the We Are Birmingham shop on King's Parade, very near New Street and Moor Street stations, here's a map! I hope to see you there.

2 comments:

Eldpollard said...

I'm heading down from Huddersfield to Cambridge area. I may try and pop in on the way down.

K said...

I wish I could come to this! We have family in the area, but I was due to give birth yesterday so impromptu 400-mile journeys are probably not a good idea. (Yes, really.)